A perfect smile makeover can make significant changes in your personality. But to get it done professionally enough, you need to find the right dental laboratory. Choosing the most professional dental lab that offers reliable services using advanced equipment isn’t an easy job since there are countless labs in the market. Here are certain selection criteria that you need to keep in mind while shopping around for a professional dental lab on which you can rely upon and start a business relationship with:
- Charges for outgoing shipping – Some labs ask for extra shipping charges while some others don’t. It can raise the final price of the product to a great extent and hence it is important to check this out beforehand.
- Average turnaround time – Turnaround time refers to the time of placing the order to a laboratory and the time when they ship back the final product to the customers. This period might vary from 5 days to 14 days, depending upon the agency that you are working with.
- Extra fee for rush orders – Sometimes, dentists are forced to deliver a rush order, wither driven by some client requests or circumstances, and it is customary for such professional dentists to not to ask for any additional charge for this special order. You should check if your chosen dental laboratory charges extra for delivering rush orders.
- Updated output – Make sure the lab you are going to work with uses advanced technology and is thoroughly aware of the latest trends in dental work. Consider asking them what technology they are following and what are they offering.
- On-time guarantee – Make sure you find out from the dental lab if they offer on-time guarantee while delivering orders. Also ask on what exact parts of the product they are providing a warranty.
These are five basic criteria that you should consider to find the right dental laboratory.